TOW is supported and credited by SZPunk. Thanks for his contribution for this function.
Environment for cross compiling Tomato
bwq518, 28 July 2014
Ubuntu 12.04 64bit Server (LTS)
Must install using toolkit ‘apt-get install’:
- ia32-libs ( ctools needed )
- autoconf2.63 or above
- bison (not bison++)
- ncurses-term (mysql needs terminfo of libncurses)
- flex (iproute2 needed)
- texinfo (includes makeinfo used by gmp)
- gperf (libid3tag used, see Makefile.am)
- python 2.7.3
- Cython 0.15.1
- yodl (used by socat)
- docutils-common 0.10+ (used by aria2)
- python-docutils (used by rst2html)
- sphinxbase-utils sphinx-common python-sphinx (program sphinx-buils will be used by aria2)
- openssh-server ( for remote login )
- php5 (will install apache2)
- [2014.8.15] Fix for WNDR3400/3400v2/3700v3/4000, now can support these models perfectly.
- [20148.12] Fix 2.4G band selection issue for AC models. Lacking of menu items for Xunlei program at RT models has been fixed too. It’s strongly suggested that you shuld re-flash RT firmware through web GUI.
- Integrated Xunlei remote and GUI. cpulimit is used to avoid CPU overload.
- Integrated PHP5.5. Most of modules have beed compiled to php-cgi. discuz 7.x, emlog, wordpress and phpwind can run with this version without problem and achieve good performance.
- Integrated MySQL 5.1 and setup GUI.
- Integrated admin toolkit of MySQL Amysql.
- Notes: pls. store data and temp file under U disk, not under JFFS or NAND. It is very important. And U disk must be formted as ext3 file system.
- Update aria2c to 1.18.7
- Update WallProxy to 2.2.4
- Support new model Phicom FWR706.
- A 32M firmware provided, include all of modules.
- You can upgrade tomato through web GUI. NOT need to clean nvram after upgrade.