In case that Shibby do not publish ARM source code, I have to prepare to develop K26ARM by myself. Thanks SZPunk again for his donation of router WZR-600DHP2. It’s really timely help.
- Openssl Update to 1.0.1i，fix many security issues；
- lzo update to 2.0.8
- Support Netgear R6300v1, WNDR4500v1, WNDR4500v2
– All vlans fixed.
– R6300v1: Wireless button works, power light works, 2.4G/5G lights works, USB lights works
– WNDR4500v1/v2: Wireless button works, Logo lights works, power light works, 2.4G/5G light works
- Known BUGs:
– R6300v1: USB light and Internet light not work
– WNDR4500v1/v2: WAN light and LAN lights not work