Released version 122.20140901
(Only for Netgear R6300v1, WNDR4500v1/v2)
- Openssl Update to 1.0.1i，fix many security issues；
- lzo update to 2.0.8
- Support Netgear R6300v1, WNDR4500v1, WNDR4500v2
- All vlans fixed.
- R6300v1: Wireless button works, power light works, 2.4G/5G lights works, USB lights works
- WNDR4500v1/v2: Wireless button works, Logo lights works, power light works, 2.4G/5G light works
- Known BUGs:
- R6300v1: USB light and Internet light not work
- WNDR4500v1/v2: WAN light and LAN lights not work
Pls. upgrade directly from original factory WEB GUI.
Press RESET button to reboot after finished upgrade.
Then select 5G band, save then reboot again. Tomato24 and Tomato50 will occure.
Released version 121.20140808
- [2014.8.15] Fix for WNDR3400/3400v2/3700v3/4000, now can support these models perfectly.
- [20148.12] Fix 2.4G band selection issue for AC models. Lacking of menu items for Xunlei program at RT models has been fixed too. It’s strongly suggested that you shuld re-flash RT firmware through web GUI.
- Integrated Xunlei remote and GUI. cpulimit is used to avoid CPU overload.
- Integrated PHP5.5. Most of modules have beed compiled to php-cgi. discuz 7.x, emlog, wordpress and phpwind can run with this version without problem and achieve good performance.
- Integrated MySQL 5.1 and setup GUI.
- Integrated admin toolkit of MySQL Amysql.
- Notes: pls. store data and temp file under U disk, not under JFFS or NAND. It is very important. And U disk must be formted as ext3 file system.
- Update aria2c to 1.18.7
- Update WallProxy to 2.2.4
- Support new model Phicom FWR706.
- A 32M firmware provided, include all of modules.
- You can upgrade tomato through web GUI. NOT need to clean nvram after upgrade.